By downloading or using the app, these terms will automatically apply to you – you should make sure therefore that you read them carefully before using the app. We are offering you this app to use for your own personal use without
cost, but you should be aware that you cannot send it on to anyone else, and you’re not allowed to copy, or modify the app, any part of the app, or our trademarks in any way. You’re not allowed to attempt to extract the source
code of the app, and you also shouldn’t try to translate the app into other languages, or make derivative versions. The app itself, and all the trade marks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights related
to it, still belong to Trancity.
relevant if you use the app for your personal purposes only.
- Basic Information
- TranCity is committed to ensuring that the app is as useful and efficient as possible. For that reason, we reserve the right to make changes to the app or to charge for its services, add any data, at any time and for any reason.
We will never charge you for the app or its services without making it very clear to you exactly what you’re paying for.
- You should be aware that there are certain things that TranCity will not take responsibility for. Data provided inside the app, such as the bus timings and the train timings are only given as per the records and it may vary at
any point and TranCity is not anyway responsible for that. Some of the functionality will require the app to have an active internet connection and a valid GPS connection. The connection can be Wi-Fi, or provided by your mobile
network provider, but Trancity cannot take responsibility for the app not working at full functionality if you don’t have access to Wi-Fi, GPS, and you don’t have any of your data allowance left.
- If you’re using the app outside of an area with Wi-Fi, you should remember that your terms of agreement with your mobile network provider will still apply. As a result, you may be charged by your mobile provider for the cost of
data for the duration of the connection while accessing the app, or other third party charges. In using the app, you’re accepting responsibility for any such charges, including roaming data charges if you use the app outside
of your home territory (i.e. region or country) without turning off data roaming. If you are not the bill payer for the device on which you’re using the app, please be aware that we assume that you have received permission
from the bill payer for using the app.
- Along the same lines, Trancity cannot always take responsibility for the way you use the app. While we take all reasonable care to make sure the data provided to you is as precise as possible, we are not liable for any wrong information
presented in the app
- Lastly, with respect to TranCity’s responsibility for your use of the app, when you’re using the timings function of the app, it’s important to bear in mind that although we endeavour to ensure that it is updated and correct at
all times, we do rely on third parties to provide information to us so that we can make it available to you. So, it is not intended to provided wrong information. Trancity accepts no liability for any loss, direct or indirect,
you experience as a result of relying wholly on this data of the app rather than using all the resources in the bus stops/train stops to keep yourself updated as to the details of your journey.
- At some point we may wish to update the app. The app is currently available on Android only – the requirements of the systems (and for any additional systems we decide to extend the availability of the app to) may change, and you’ll
need to download the updates if you want to keep using the app. TranCity does not promise that it will always update the app so that it is relevant to you and/or works with the Android version that you have installed on your
device. However, you promise to always accept updates to the application when offered to you, We may also wish to stop providing the app, and may terminate use of it at any time without giving notice of termination to you.
Unless we tell you otherwise, upon any termination, (a) the rights and licenses granted to you in these terms will end; (b) you must stop using the app, and (if needed) delete it from your device.